Saturday 25 May 2013

The Unexpected Visit

Well working at where I work, I never expected what happened to me about two weeks ago. It took me by surprise that these people did come into the store. I was very shocked by their visit as shoppers where I worked. It so surprised me - it really caught me off guard.

Until about last year in August - I never expected that I would see these people again. I mean I gave them my twitter handle and blog site to view. I still haven't heard a word from them since that last encounter ( I am not really hard to find via internet) - but I guess time will tell if I will see them again this year during Fan Expo. I hope to make it this year. I will so try. I guess now everyone expects it. Possibly.

They now know where to find me if they every want to visit me because they see me without the Fan Expo costume. I hope they make a return visit and bring their daughters with them because it would be nice to see familiar faces once again and I hope they will be excited too.

I hope we can play catch up in the future in regards to making another difference not just in their lives but in everyone who I am willing to help out for Fan Expo again. I hope I can actually take the time out to go - time, money and effort would be told.

The parents of that young girl made my day and really helped me out to understand by helping others - I like to leave a lasting impression with people I meet and hope to make friends with them for a very long time.

I hope to go to Fan Expo 2013. I hope I don't skip it. Only time will tell.

I hope that this time when I do hopefully go - we don't have technical issues again with both our camera's.

To the father and mother who visited me at work since our meet up in 2012's Fan Expo- thanks you made my day since this happened and I hope that somehow we can keep in touch. You make me realize that being really good to people has its rewards and effect on people than I least expect it.

I really do hope to see you in the future - reposting the link of the original story:
http://plafulkatt.com/everyday-super-hero-originally-titled-ctv-shame-on-you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Music Addict Jane

My photo
Fan of the entertainment industry. I am a Poet/Lyricists that was officially established in 2002. Although writing much earlier in her elementary days. My history as a poet lyricists officially started in 2002-2005 in poetry contest and local radio stations. Although she did start a little earlier than that just to get some international recognition both as a poet and making a name for myself as a fan. Besides writing poetry I have been interviewed in 2002 for the Catholic Register for World Youth Day in a TTC Subway car and I have been interviewed as fan of the month for Ameriie in 2004 for a fan site and also been interviewed by the Centennial College Courier around 2004-2005. Musicaddictjane has met a few musicians, attend a few concerts & events, met many tv personalities and a acting cast. She has established herself as a fans fan of many people and has gotten a lot of recognition over the years until this current and present time. Her current representation for LuvKCFansite; Keshia Chante has got her recognition on both her site and her fan site. Her journey continues on...