Saturday 17 November 2012

The Tale of How We Became Us


The Tale of How We Became Us (paid poem)

The story of us

Began on a quiet evening night
Where our daily routine of a dinner

Was just a usual occurance

As best friends just hanging out

Felt like a plan to something more

Like I had felt

But I knew you were holding something back

But were nervous and shy to bring it up

You wanted to say something to me but

It wasn’t until we finished dinner that night

And was driving you home

You told me to pull over

On a side street when you

Finally told me how you felt about me

And I paused because I wasn’t surprised

But a little shocked and relieved that you finally said it

The words that I never thought you would say to me

 

But I knew now that you were ready this time to finally date

And this is dedicated to you

My boyfriend,

My man of mine

With me nine months and counting strong

Although I tend to forget

You remind me how long we have become

Us as a couple

The inspiration in each other’s lives

Inspired to try to achieve more than we can

Even from a distance we make things work

The best we can

 

You dream of me constantly

Like you need me

Because I make your reality of love

Become a realistic way to change you into a

Grown man

Like you’ve never felt before

I’ve made you an addictive person for this love to progress

In the future and to become wise people as we evolve as a couple.

 

We’d be the best we can

To make this truly work

For each other to mature progressively.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Music Addict Jane

My photo
Fan of the entertainment industry. I am a Poet/Lyricists that was officially established in 2002. Although writing much earlier in her elementary days. My history as a poet lyricists officially started in 2002-2005 in poetry contest and local radio stations. Although she did start a little earlier than that just to get some international recognition both as a poet and making a name for myself as a fan. Besides writing poetry I have been interviewed in 2002 for the Catholic Register for World Youth Day in a TTC Subway car and I have been interviewed as fan of the month for Ameriie in 2004 for a fan site and also been interviewed by the Centennial College Courier around 2004-2005. Musicaddictjane has met a few musicians, attend a few concerts & events, met many tv personalities and a acting cast. She has established herself as a fans fan of many people and has gotten a lot of recognition over the years until this current and present time. Her current representation for LuvKCFansite; Keshia Chante has got her recognition on both her site and her fan site. Her journey continues on...