Sunday 11 November 2012

Website Recognition: The Broken Heels Diaries

Besides just being a fan of the entertainment business and the industry affiliating with entertainers and news people. I tend to be picky with who I check out or give recognition to.

I love to say that if I could give recognition for all there hard work is The Broken Heel Diaries founded by Daniella has come a long way and has progress every time I check in. I tend to read the articles posted there and with the digital age changing from buying magazines or reading gossip, I find that The Broken Heel Diaries has everything that can interest everyone's taste from music, fashion, beauty tips, special events, make up products, brands & bloggers, entrepreneurs, women of recognition - just to name a few of many things they have on here.

I have to say it isn't easy to be on top of things in terms of content because it does take a lot of time and effort to get it right. I say the team behind The Broken Heel Diaries got it right. I love this site because compared to famous magazine sites they are very diversified on things you want to know or want to learn what you want to know. It is very important to not make stories up but to get your knowledge right.

This site has it right and continues to get it right. I hope the greatest success to Daniella and the team with The Broken Heel Diaries.

Visit it because I do and it's worth it: http://www.thebrokenheeldiaries.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Music Addict Jane

My photo
Fan of the entertainment industry. I am a Poet/Lyricists that was officially established in 2002. Although writing much earlier in her elementary days. My history as a poet lyricists officially started in 2002-2005 in poetry contest and local radio stations. Although she did start a little earlier than that just to get some international recognition both as a poet and making a name for myself as a fan. Besides writing poetry I have been interviewed in 2002 for the Catholic Register for World Youth Day in a TTC Subway car and I have been interviewed as fan of the month for Ameriie in 2004 for a fan site and also been interviewed by the Centennial College Courier around 2004-2005. Musicaddictjane has met a few musicians, attend a few concerts & events, met many tv personalities and a acting cast. She has established herself as a fans fan of many people and has gotten a lot of recognition over the years until this current and present time. Her current representation for LuvKCFansite; Keshia Chante has got her recognition on both her site and her fan site. Her journey continues on...